Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vintage Home lifestyle: It's time for another Fabulous BARN SALE...

I sure wish I had a barn so I could have barn sales. They look like a ton of fun. I just have to settle for my shop at vintagehomeinteriors.com
Vintage Home lifestyle: It's time for another Fabulous BARN SALE...

For now I will add this - if you are within reasonable driving distance and have a project for me, I would love to work it out for you. I have built things from a glance at a magazine article. This table I built from scratch just by looking at the page in Romantic Homes Magazine.


People bring me their furniture often and allow me to paint for them.
And I am starting a new page on my website to allow people to do things themselves with a little help from me. If they have a door and a screw driver but not the other parts for their own hall tree. They can buy all the "fixings" for it from me and do it themselves.
Check out my site or give me a call and find out if I can help you with your project.
www.vintagehomeinteriors.com
shop@vintagehomeinteriors.com
865-237-8062

No comments:

Post a Comment